Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm back!!

Hellooooooo....I am back!!  Got my personal life lined out again.  Makin' an A in school so far!!  Wooot Wooot!  Writing my 3rd paper this week.  Had to learn all over again!  

New plan for class.  Each month I will be having a come and go type class.  My home will be open for everyone to come from 5:30-7:00 pm.  As you finish one project you will go to the other table at your own pace.  This way if you want in a hurry, you can stamp, punch, color, etc. everything, and take home to put together if you want.  The cost will be $10 flat with no commitment to place an order.  There will be an incentive to order from me that I will reveal at class!  Don't miss out!!  

I also plan to post pictures of the projects we will be making ahead of time on here and facebook.  

I have missed everyone and can't wait to get started stamping with you all again!! 

Here are the 2 cards we will be making this month with the variations you can choose.  

  Daisy Card Option #1  







Daisy Card Option #2









Daisy Card Option #3







Manhattan Embosslet Die Card  Option #1 







Manhattan Embosslet Die Card Option #2








Sincerely,

1 comment:

KatiecraftyMom said...

Those Daisy cards are sooo much cuter in person. Got to see them up close there is so much detail. Great Job!!

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...