Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Butterfly...fly away home


I first made this card to give to my niece for her graduation.  I used the emboss resist technique to make the butterfly.  I used black embossing powder & heated it.  I then colored the butterfly completely with Pool Party.  After coloring the base of the butterfly, I then used a blender pen with the retired color, Not Quite Navy.  I cut out the butterfly & put on the card with dementionals to give it a 3-D effect.  


After I made the card above, I was going to a shoe box swap & was required to bring a door prize.  I decided to use the same butterfly pattern, but place on a covered composition notebook for a larger scale.  I think it turned out beautiful & I received lots of compliments on it!!

Thank you for stopping by & be sure to leave a comment!!

Cheekie

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...