Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crosses of Hope....



My Aunt Kim from Shreveport loves my cards!!  She buys & uses them all the time.  I cased these 2 cards & made them for her.  They are both using the "Crosses of Hope" stamp set.


I used Night of Navy card stock on the card base with the lacy brocade embossing folder.  The cross was made by stamping the cross with versa mark on Night of Navy card stock then sprinkle with white embossing powder.  I then cut it out with scissors.  I used dementionals to put the cross on the whisper white card stock.



This card I used Elegant Eggplant for the layer & stamping ink.  This is a very simple but elegant card also.

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...