Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rudolph with your nose so bright.....


Don't you just love this card?? I cased this card from Rhonda Griffin. I met Rhonda at a craft show that we were both doing. I started buying her cards to case!! I laughed as I bought them, because another card is just what I needed for sure. I changed her card just a bit, but it is basically the same.

I used real red as the main card stock with Early Espresso & Crumb Cake layers. The Crumb Cake layer I ran through the Big Shot with the Snow Burst embossing folder. The reindeer are made with the Petite Pennants Builder Punch & the matching stamp set called Pennant Parade. His little antlers are punched with the Snow Flake Punch.

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Wicked Witch of the West...

My mom & I went to a class at the Scrapbook store in Enid, OK Saturday the 7th of October.  This was a shaker Card Class & t...